 Castle / 6288
Re: Little plastic cloaks: where from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 16:14:49 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

I'm just sorting out a garage sale pile and I have 4 little plastic
cloaks, 2 red and 2 black. Are these from old castle sets, or somewhere
else?

Most likely old castle, but I'm not sure that no other theme used them.
I'm not sure when they were introduced. They last at least until the
Wolfpack era.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com