 Castle / 6300
Re: Chrome Sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 17:43:20 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:

Hey Y'all:

Not being an east coaster, I haven't worried much about these chrome sets
being available in stores near me here in California.  But have others found
these sets in the U.S. and in quantity?  Are they available at any of the Lego
outlet stores?

Mike Wlash found some in the Orlando LIC. I haven't checked the local
stores in the past week or so, so I don't know if they have hit our
stores yet.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com