 Castle / 6299
Re: Sale at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 17:42:13 GMT

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote:

How do I get this price?  I called S@H yesterday and they said it was $1.99 • for
4811.  Am I missing something?

-Jason
Lugnet #478

If you order 5, you should get $4.00 off.  If you order 10, you should get
$8.00 off.  The same applies for a bunch of little sets in the middle section
of the catalog.

Last time I check this was true ... can only confirm/deny?

Should be true for some amount of time after the release of the catalog
so long as you give them the code in the brick (has anyone ever found
out the longest time a catalog is good for?).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com