 Castle / 625 (+10)
  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) I know that there are no bat helms this year, I was just saying that the bat helms and dragon masters helms are the worst pieces of castle headwaer ever. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Question on Tan Peasants

Hello, I was wondering what the opinions are on tan peasants, personally I think lego should make Tan Peasants for their new castle line. They would look more realistic. I know I am going to have made stickers that are precut using the gray peasant (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question on Tan Peasants

(...) Hey they allready make Tan Peasants. They come in the Star Wars sets :) . More to your point however I think that TLG (TLC) needs more peasants period in the castle line and more everyday folk in all the lines. The problem is that kids don't (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question on Tan Peasants

(...) lego (...) in (...) types (...) Guess its dead on sunday? Anyway I think the tAN FIGS ARE OK, just that they dont have the peasant print on them, thats what I would want! (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes: <snipagge> (...) helms (...) I will agree on the bat helms, they are pretty sucky, always nice just to have a *very* few for variety, but not in massive numbers. Mike (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

what is everyons favorite castle headpiece? mine is the old knights helments from 6073 with the immovable face grilles folowed by the old bullet helm -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

(...) Well if you're talking helms, my favorite is the helm with the pig-faced bassinet(sp?) or "moveable visor". The new pikeman's helm looks kindof neat as well. However, I also like the peasents cowl and regular long hair. The worst -> Hands Down (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Apologies (was Re: Bullboys, Moomen, or Longhorns?)

(...) Humble apologies, but as a Brit, "synonym for donkey" just doesn't come across as being bad language... And while I take the point that not all children watch wrestling, it's still valid that they can get away with that and a lot worse on the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  In need of Dacta Castle info

What sizes of green brick baseplates are included in the 9376 Dacta Castle set? I count four of them, but it is hard to tell what size they are from the picture. My guess is one 12x24, one 10x20 and two 8x16. Can anyone confirm this? Also, are there (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Shop @ Home

Hey folks! LEGO S@H still has the King's Castle #6090 in stock, though in low numbers! I know we are all eagerly awaiting the 2000 Royal Knights collection, but I could not resist another one of these, it had lots of good features and parts. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact