 Castle / 6220 (+5)
  Source for brown 1xn plates?

I'm interested in making some half-timbered houses for my village. What currently available sets have the best distribution of brown 1xn plates? I'm having a really hard time finding any... Thanks, Chris (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Source for brown 1xn plates?

I went through this. Search for Brown 1x in news. Think Star Wars. Think Droid Fighter. If you can still find that in stores. Many other Star Wars sets used basic brown parts: Naboo Swamp, Lightsaber Duel, Desert Skiff (I use the brown railings as (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Nationalities of Themes

As the title says, I am trying to figure out what country the themes come from: Crusaders, Royal Knights, Forestmen- English Black Knights, Dragon Masters- German Black Falcons- French Fright Knights- Transylvania? Speak up if you have better ideas. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Nationalities of Themes

(...) from: Here's what I think: Crusaders: Legoland Black Knights: Legoland Forestmen: Legoland Fright Knights: Legoland I don't think that the subthemes are meant to come from a country at all. It's just a product line, but I do think your (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Nationalities of Themes

(...) is Japan. But how about Wolfpack? Hmm... (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact