 Castle / 6075 (+5)
  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) got (...) It is available in service pack 5393, which as of several months ago was still available from S@H. It has one each of red, brown, and black shoulder length hair like Scar's, 2 each of pony tail hair in those colors, 2 black mens (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) Ahh, time to start checking out Food Lion stores (if any of the NC folks see these, I'm interested in several of each at a minimum - probably a bunch of the Princess Storm ones). Frank (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sites

(...) Well, I don't want to say that my site is the greatest (because it's not :) but here's the link to my stories page: (URL) can also check out Castle World at: (URL) look through the balladeers pages, some of them have some really good stories! (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Mystery of the Printed Stones

(...) w/ window and brick-pattern on them as well. One of them (seen at top of tower) is just reversed right-to-left. The second (seen at lower right of tower) is not only reversed right-to-left, but is actually MISSING a section of stones! The two (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Mystery of the Printed Stones

(...) Or they could have been protoypes of the pieces. (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact