 Castle / 6067
  RPG PBEM

First of all, I want to say hello again, it's been a while since I regularly visited Lugnet. What I'm about to suggest might have been better suited to the fun/gaming section, but I am rabidly intent on (if I/we do it) doing it with a castle theme. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: RPG PBEM

(...) This certainly is an interesting idea, though I think the Castle World efforts may be more interesting overall. RPG writeups rarely read very well (though if written to highlight a few interesting events can be pretty interesting, but it is (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: RPG PBEM

(...) I've thought about doin something like that a lot, letting a wanderer through my kingdom from another world, or vice versa, or have another worlds group help my guys defeat a greater evil. I don't know though, my characters are pretty stuck in (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: RPG PBEM

(...) It can be a lot of fun to try and work with another persons creations. This is what makes RPGs so much fun. Of course a full shared universe is very difficult to pull off well (which is why the shared universe fiction of the 80s has mostly (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: RPG PBEM

Thanks for all the help, guys... I really liked Will's page, btw. While I must admit I am a little iffy when it comes to mixing 'technology' or even magic into a historical medieval world, I really liked the quest for the crystals series; I think (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: RPG PBEM

It would be pretty nice. The only problem is that I don't have a digital camera and very little medieval pieces. Oh well, it'd be pretty cool. (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)