 Castle / 6022
  Misprinted Leonora heads?

I recently purchased King Leo's Castle and was disappointed to find the Queen Leonora head the victim of a dire printing error. Her face was a complete mess. The eyes, lips, and hair were all blurred and ran into each other. I called LEGO and they (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

I had that very same problem with Princess Storm... hmmmm (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) Don't let them get away with this. The only benefit of Lego over competing brands is the quality of the product -- if they can't deliver on this, then who needs 'em? And I have had this smeared printing problem too, just not with Leonora's (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

For me it was a Jonny Thunder and a Qui-Gon Jin, both of which were plentiful enough not to complain about... (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) I never had a screwed up smiley head . . in fact I never had any printing problems untill this year. just a couple of heads that were faded on the sides. It is a screen printing thing. 1 color no prob. 2 colors that don't touch: rarely a prob (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) Trust me--I will NOT accept an inferior element, especially when, as you say, LEGO has made a point of it to only place this element in the theme's most expensive set. I simply wanted to know if this is a common problem (I have never (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) One of my freinds has had a mis-printed "Axle" rockraider. Missing eye. :\ -- Mark Nelson Speedy's Lego Page: (URL) (No castle content!) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) Okay, the nutty part is I think I DO have an extra skirt element. But I am not at home right now to verify this fact, let me check later and maybe we can work something out. The reason for this freak occurance was buying parts from a parts (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) Wow, I really appreciate that! Please be in touch, and again, thanks! Rick Kurtzuba (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

RE: Rick Kurtzuba at kurtzuba@hotmail.com Rick: Is there some reason this account is not valid? I have sent two messages to this account and received a mailer-daemon in reply to both. You're making me nervous about trading with you... -- Richard (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) My apologies. I hadn't used that account in ages and decided to re-employ it when I started posting on LUGNET again, not realizing that it had expired. I've now e-mailed you, and you'll note that my e-mail addy shown above has now been changed (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) No problemo AND trade we will! I have already sent you a reply. Let's write privately from here on out, please, and spare our fellow castleheads our gibberish. -- Richard (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)