 Castle / 5849
  Re: New LEGO Castle Promo sets

(...) Oooh, lots of goodies here! Princess Storm's armored torso for those who don't want the big 2000 set, the return of Imperial Armada silver armor and black dragons, and the silver dragon helms and Bull shields recently seen on eBay that few of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New LEGO Castle Promo sets

(...) [4816-4819] The sets are in no way hard to find here. Anyone who pays three times as much on ebay as German AFOLs pay here must be either rich enough or stupid enough. I think it's easy to get the sets, so I'll sell them at US$6 or so, which (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)