 Castle / 5849
Re: New LEGO Castle Promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 12:51:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christian Gemuenden writes:
Hi Castle and/or promo fans,

I was able to pick up four new sets this morning in a german toy shop. I
doubt that they will make it to the US as well, but in any case I made a few
scans of the sets [#4816 - 4819]

You can see them here; within the German LEGO Forum:
http://f22.parsimony.net/forum44542/messages/5177.htm

or else try these links that will only show you the pictures without the
german text around:

http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/481X/4816.jpg
http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/481X/4817.jpg
http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/481X/4818.jpg
http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/481X/4819.jpg
http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/481X/481X.jpg

BTW, I will be able to ship them to the US (and elsewhere) if they will not
be released there.

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow...
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de

Oooh, lots of goodies here! Princess Storm's armored torso for those who don't
want the big 2000 set, the return of Imperial Armada silver armor and black
dragons, and the silver dragon helms and Bull shields recently seen on eBay
that few of us believed were not customs. Also interesting to note is the use
of SW lasers in the horse hitch. I was going to say that's the first I've
noticed that piece outside of the SW theme but I remember now seeing some in a
soccer set too.

How much are people willing to bet these won't be in the US? Isn't the whole
idea of a 'promo' to generate additional sales?

Since many of us will be wondering, what are your going rates, Christian?

John