 Castle / 5852
Re: New LEGO Castle Promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 21:51:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Radtke writes:
Since many of us will be wondering, what are your going rates, Christian?
[4816-4819]

The sets are in no way hard to find here. Anyone who pays three times as much
on ebay as German AFOLs pay here must be either rich enough or stupid enough.
I think it's easy to get the sets, so I'll sell them at US$6 or so, which is
just a bit higher than what is the price over here. The shipping costs to the
US will make the thing expensive and that's the point.
Anyway, I'd rather trade the sets than selling them. I wouldn't be surprised
if someone else offered them still cheaper. If not, feel free to contact me at:
gech1@t-online.de and we will work something out...

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow...
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de