 Castle / 5805 (+10)
  Re: Some things never grow old...

(...) Yes this has been brought up before. Actually I have seen a comercial for Oppenheimer using LEGO Castle to. The ad had two children playing with the 6097 Night Lord's Castle -which is the ad talked about when this was brought up before. I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Trade sets

I don't know yet, but I *may* be getting a #6054 with instructions, in decent shape. If so, would anyone want to trade me a #6075 with instructions for it? Don't get your hopes up yet though, I may not get it. -dead (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Shop

You guys should look at this shop on brickbay called Dougs New & Old shop. It has some really great stuff, even the "classic" old style castle armor -dead (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW: '95 Castle polybag; Hasbro 12" Speederbike

(...) Dude thats awesome...I'm gonna go look under the "gondolas" at the local Kmart and see if theres any old sets there! -dead (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Castle Sets Auction

Hello Everyone... There is ONLY 1 DAY left on my Castle Sets Auction located at (URL) I am selling every castle set that I own, and I was almost castle complete. As I was doing a box inventory today, I located a few additional sets that I listed in (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.auction)

  Castle Sets Auction (Last Day - NOT eBay)

Hello Everyone... There are ONLY HOURS left on my Castle Sets Auction located at (URL) I am selling every castle set that I own, and I was almost castle complete. I just posted the most current bids, and I will update bids again around 10:00pm CST. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FOTW: '95 Castle polybag; Hasbro 12" Speederbike

(...) Aw heck, I'll do even better! I'm going to go down and hide a bunch of stuff under the shelves and check back in two years ;> cheers! Joel "no, not really" Kuester (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Castle Sets Auction (Last Day - NOT eBay)

(...) Uhh, when you update bids again, please don't clutter the .castle group with auction noise. Reminder: the .market.auction group is the place for auctions, not the themed discussion groups. Please re-read the Discussion Group Terms and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.terms)

  FOTW: 6038 + 6105 for $1 each!

Hey all, Some of my non-Lego loving friends have picked up on just how crazy I am for more ABS, which is great since they are habitual garage sale perusers. Today they found these sets, with the boxes and instructions for the ridiculously low price (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  more tilland...

...Well, I had a couple pics I was going to use for Tilland (finally got my new computer up and the cam wurking! woohoo!), but I broke them whilst editing :-/ so no new stories today. Tho I did make a spiffy banner (tho it also needs help :-/ Do I (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact