 Castle / 5800 (+5)
  Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set

"Gary Istok" <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:399BF4F0.A2B8C3...ich.edu... (...) "bow" ) Having lived in Gloucester for 15 years, and it being where my family have lived for around 300 years, I assure you it's pronounced like Gloss-ter. The (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set

However it is pronounced, Gloucester Cathedral would make a great Harry Potter location, as well as a model for a LEGO Cathedral. My "British Cathedrals" book (Paul Johnson, 1980, ISBN 0-688-03672-4) just raves over it: ".... the dominating feature (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Tales of Illswich, Episode 1

(...) Keep up the excellent work! I like the use of Ninja hoods for the miners. The sand effects are great, give is kind of a Dune feel...dust everywhere, getting into everything... Sean (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  FOTW: '95 Castle polybag; Hasbro 12" Speederbike

I stopped in a TRU today and found an old Castle polybag on a peg among the new Arctic and Castle bags: (URL) was filthy, but still sealed. They've been moving the gondolas (shelving) around and probably found it underneath one of them. It wasn't in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Some things never grow old...

I 'spose this is as good a spot to mention it as any, and I haven't seen anyone else bring this up yet. If they have, just ignore me. :) I was watching TV last night with my wife and an ad came on that immediatly caught my attention. It was a father (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact