 Castle / 5803
FOTW: '95 Castle polybag; Hasbro 12" Speederbike
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 00:31:22 GMT

I stopped in a TRU today and found an old Castle polybag on a peg among the
new Arctic and Castle bags:

It was filthy, but still sealed. They've been moving the gondolas (shelving)
around and probably found it underneath one of them. It wasn't in the system,
so the manager sold it to me for 20 cents. I was pleased with that, but wish
it had been a Pirate polybag instead...

=Warning off-topic stuff=
Of course the big find today wasn't LEGO, but the Target-exclusive Hasbro Star
Wars 12" Speederbike and Biker Scout. The bike is about 2 feet long! I also
found the Hasbro SW Y-wing with pilot. So... if any Hasbro SW collectors out
there want to trade an unopened Y-Wing for an unopened Tatooine Skiff let me
know.
=end off-topic stuff=

My apologies to the groups for the non-LEGO part of the post. I had to brag to
someone!

Jim