 Marketplace / Shopping / 4897
Re: FOTW: '95 Castle polybag; Hasbro 12" Speederbike
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 19:34:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Daniel Allen writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jim Stroot writes:
I stopped in a TRU today and found an old Castle polybag on a peg among the
new Arctic and Castle bags:

It was filthy, but still sealed. They've been moving the gondolas (shelving)
around and probably found it underneath one of them. It wasn't in the system,
so the manager sold it to me for 20 cents. I was pleased with that, but wish
it had been a Pirate polybag instead...

Dude thats awesome...I'm gonna go look under the "gondolas" at the local Kmart
and see if theres any old sets there!
   -dead

Aw heck, I'll do even better!
I'm going to go down and hide a bunch of stuff under the shelves and check back
in two years  ;>

cheers!
Joel "no, not really" Kuester