 Castle / 573
    Re: New Castle Idea —Marc A. Nelson, Jr.
   (...) It might be hard to make the differences obvious, considering all the races would have to be the same size. I would like to see Lego do a LotR theme, since they could produce the specialized pieces that would be needed. Such as: -bushy hobbit (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Castle Idea —Bill Jackson
   Set ideas? Here's a few: Mordor Swamps--small set in a deeply forested area with a river running through it. Trees are black. Brick-heighth baseplates are put on either side of a row of 2 green plates stacked on one another, then trans-green peices (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Castle Idea —Elliot Hyde
     (...) The Bat Lord's helmet keeps reminding me of "The Mouth of Sauron"'s helmet seen in the animated version of "The Return of the King". :-) Elliot (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Castle Idea —Marc A. Nelson, Jr.
   (...) Your ideas are excellent! My only change would be to substitute Smaug for Ancalagon. How about Bag End? A big, rounded green hill with windows and doors sticking out. Comes with Bilbo and Frodo. The Prancing Pony: A medieval-looking inn with a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)