 Castle / 5637
5636  |  5638
Subject:
sheesh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 00:23:03 GMT

Boy!
I leave, and you fellas don't even give me anything to catch up on.... gosh.

<grin>

Sorry, just hadta post, I'm still alive, even if other people, well...
<sigh>... never mind.

So... where was I... oh, yeah. Do you miss me? I know I miss ya'll. I'm having
a decent time, but I need to be hooked up to lugnet 24-7. And I can't be. :-)

Well... I need sleep. Now. G'night (well, for me... it's 3 AM), and try to
post something. Anything. ;-)

Later!
-Shiri