 Castle / 5638
Re: sheesh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 02:12:59 GMT

Hi Shiri.

I'll leave something for you.

Classic Space! Classic Space! Classic Space! Classic Space!

Now it's up to you to decide whether to XFUT to .space or .fun

MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! :^D

Hope you're having a good trip.

~Mark

--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.castle
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 00:23:03 GMT
Subject: sheesh

Boy!
I leave, and you fellas don't even give me anything to catch up on.... gosh.

<grin>

Sorry, just hadta post, I'm still alive, even if other people, well...
<sigh>... never mind.

So... where was I... oh, yeah. Do you miss me? I know I miss ya'll. I'm having
a decent time, but I need to be hooked up to lugnet 24-7. And I can't be. :-)

Well... I need sleep. Now. G'night (well, for me... it's 3 AM), and try to
post something. Anything. ;-)

Later!
-Shiri