 Castle / 5618
    My Site Updated —Anthony Sava
   Well, I've done it, my website is updated. No, sorry, no new things have been added, but things have been made more purdy. The character pages have been made more clean, and my castle page now was thumbnails. So now all you castle heads who have no (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Site Updated —Anthony Sava
   Well, its me again, being pathetic and replying to my own post, but I have some good news. Not only is my site updated with a purdier set up, but hey, I've added new material! Sigh, no new characters yet, but the villians have now been described in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Site Updated —Leah Cardaci
   (...) some (...) Anthony, I enjoyed the longer villain descriptions. The way you have thought out each part of Ethelred's army is terrific. -L (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)