 Castle / 5525 (+20)
  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Okay, de-lurking to give you, My Deep Thoughts: The idea to collaborate is very interesting but very difficult to pull off successfully without some fantastic artistic chemistry. Most artist-types seem to have pretty healthy egos so I suspect the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

(...) Try putting the knight armor on a Jar-Jar. Even if you don't think it make a good orc it sure does make a good castle oger,deamon, or whatever. I posted a few of my ideas here about a week ago. (URL)and JAR-JAR isn't a good replacement in my (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Here they are, Pics of my Tudor Houses

(...) Thanks, John. That particular building (white and black) is the town hall. I guess some local entertainers (jesters) decided to make some quick gold by holding a quick display of antics and jokes. It seems they sure attracted a crowd! (...) I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

(...) serious (...) I think a simple explanation is: Threepio didn't like "adventure" while Jar-Jar was a "buffoon" Everyone can respect someone who simply demonstrates pacifism. (even though that was dangerous and naive at times, i.e. "surrender is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Looking for pieces

Well hell, you people need to tell me these things. I may be a world famous lego author ;) but I just a newbie when it comes to lugnet. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

(...) hon! ~ especially nice answers!) have answered andy's question so well already, there's not much more i could add. even though Castle World isn't everybody's cup 'o tea, i do think we baladeers provide some amount of entertainment for those (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Shiri, binky, and Craig Well first off let me thank you all for your deep insights and thoughts on my questions. I appreciate you each taking the time (ecspecially Shiri and binky) to give me thoughtful and detailed answers. I have a much better (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  This is cool!

Hey Hey Hey, check this out! My site (URL) been linked as the awful link of the day on something awful dot com! nifty! (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

(...) i'm more of a wolverine fan, esp. after seeing the movie! It seems that short term storyline cross-overs may be the best way to (...) eh, i don't think any fig can ever claim that prize. it infringes too much on the autonomy of individual (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This is cool!

(...) What's really funny was that I was going through my daily routine of SomethingAwful.com and I saw this on the front page of lugnet... -Joe (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This is cool!

(...) your site was awfully good! ;-) later ~ craig~ (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This is cool!

(...) Congratulations....I think...ok, maybe not too appropriate... Wow! you are an internet celebrity...although it seems to be the cyber equivalent of being Kato Kalin... Well at least your site is going to get alot of hits and elicit a "what (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Actually, I think Andrew has some valid points. It seems as though that to make a project like CW work smoothly, there needs to be a single "caretaker". Second, there needs to be an "existing" city, or countryside to add onto. Now Shiri brings up a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

(...) I lke the idea of Dave E. developing an automated submission to CW program...but, obviously there needs to be an active "librarian", "historian", or "benevolent god" to oversee progress and address any issues regarding propriety, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

(...) Wilson, Your advice has proven most usefull. I will borrow from Franklin (if he will allow me) and shall have meadows full of critters! I need to invest in some pink peices for the piggies! Thanks, GREG~ (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  A suggestion... (Re: A General Question About CW)

In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes: <A whole lot of SNIPPAGE> (...) I have always harbored a hope for a cybernetic "capital city" or "free-market" or "demilitarized zone" or "large seaport" (like a CW Mos Eisely) where all balladeers could set (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) - My own personal answer sheet: 1) 23. 2) Forestmen. 3) Will be as soon as I get a better camera! 4) Forgive my set-number ignorance - the first Lionmen castle from 1984ish, the Forestmen's secret cave from 1989ish, and the new Defence Archer. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) A: 27 and some months. (...) A: Black Knights first, Dark Forest second. (...) A: I (alas) am not. I've been banished to the garage, and creations have slowed. (...) A: Dungeon Master's Castle (6086, don't), and Flying Ninja Fortress (6093x4), (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

(...) Mmmm, that looks like a great one, I can't wait to see it. The X-men cartoon was always a fave... (...) Probably... everyone has their own ideas of who, what and why, and trying to fit two minds permanently in one realm would clash horribly, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

(...) Def'tly, and since the movie came out, they've started running them on Fox again. Wohoo! <snip> (...) That would be me. ;-) <snip> (...) She's ruthless Craig, you'd best make yourself scarce. ;-) -Chris (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact