 Castle / 550 (+5)
  Re: Brown Falcon

(...) I think you're right. Both crossbows on the lower level look brown! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=...=-=-=-=-=- jmbrown@mines.edu (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More castle 2000 set comments

(...) Heh.. I'll see your $0.02, and raise you $0.026 (I'm in Canada) <grin> After looking at the sets for another couple days, and reading all the comments others have had, I'm about for some more comments: Extreme slope corners!!!!!!! :) :) :) I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja vs. "real" Castle (was: Re: More news on 2000 lineup!)

(...) Hey, Space stuff takes place on different planets...why can't Castle take place in different parts of the world? :) (...) Well, Ninja *is* a separate theme from the classic castle sets, as well as from Fright Knights, Dragon Masters, Royal (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  architecture and the new castle sets

It seems like most people don't like the new half-octagon tower wall pieces. Well, I like them, so I guess I'll be buying them from some of you :) I also like the new tan(?) lion's head sculpted elements. They'll be great for adding some detail to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: architecture and the new castle sets

(...) Hey, what with all the Bat Lord and Witch stuff cheap, it would not be much of a strech to say that the "cow people" as you say are just hired thugs to beat the heck out of the Royal knights and such. I always considered the Royal Knights to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact