 Castle / 5473
  Re: Favorite theme (...it's SURVEY TIME!!!)

(...) Just for laughs, I totaled up the answers. Broad answers ("pre-DM") were ignored as too vague, "ranked in order" only counted the first, split answers got a percentage of 1 vote. I did not try to interpret if Dark Forest and Forestmen should (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Favorite theme (...it's SURVEY TIME!!!)

(...) IMO, I'd say that Dark Forest and Forestmen lump together, but Black Falcons and Black Knights do not. Look at the shields. I dunno if that's a very accurate way of doing it, but FM and DF both have the same style shield, and BF do not have (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Favorite theme (...it's SURVEY TIME!!!)

(...) two). (...) Idunno. I like the minifigs a little better in the Dark Forest series better than the Forestmen, but I suppose they are nothing more than Forestmen II. Was there a series actually called "Black Falcons"? Black Falcon's fortress, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)