 Castle / 546
Re: My thoughts on the new Castle line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:22:15 GMT

3. Why did they do the tower peaks in blue again - I'd kill for those in red!!
I agree

4. Stained glass decal - there is no way this is transparent - arghh!
I think it might be transparent.  Look at the way the one in the knights
training dummy set looks.  It appears to have light coming from behind
or it would be darker.

6. The Chicago Bulls shields are a bit much - look like an ad for Ponderosa
Steak House.
Or Bull's Eye Barbeque sauce.  I think there is a beer company that has
a similar symbol as well.

Timbo