 Castle / 535 (+5)
  Re: More news on 2000 lineup!

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) claim (...) parallel, (...) obvious to (...) is (...) I (...) When did Lego make such an announcement. As I recall, Ninja replaced Castle, but it was never said it was (or was not) the same theme), and we both (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: retrocastle

I just looked at the physical catalog again, and I'm almost certain that they are light gray. KL (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: retrocastle

I think you can get those light grey corner pieces in other sets (not many) and its about time someone thought of making a retrocastle. I always wanted to make such a perfect cattle in grey myself. -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Going to Japan today

Hi all im going to Japan today. I wonder if they have lego there? Well i hope so, maybe ill come back with somthing good - fingers crossed. I too picked up on the Night Lords Castle at KayBee. I didnt think $40 was a bad price. Well everyone wish me (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's happened to 'System'

(...) What? Don't you like the idea that TLG is moving away from the idea of 'building' or 'creating' worlds, but more towards the idea of 'game playing'? :) Even in the castle sets this year, my only complaint -- and pardon for the whining here -- (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact