 Castle / 5215 (+20)
  Re: My castle redone in a Gothic Rayonette style

(...) He might have told you that, but are you sure that was his real reason ? Concerning the castle makeover: From an astetic point of view, it's awfull! Especially that windmill on top makes it look like a Paris nightclub. Just what you could (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: My Website

(...) Whoops, close but no cigar Jeff... (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rare piece

(...) I have two of them (old style heads, with solid studs) from 6372. They were used to make a lamp and a pitcher, as shown in these pages from the instructions: (URL) Tim Buchheim (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  The World of Tanabry!

Hi, I've just finished my pages introducing the world of Tanabry. You can read about Tanabry's history, meet some of the characters, and have a tour of a mountain. Here's the address: (URL) those that actually visit: See if you can find out what (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My castle redone in a Gothic Rayonette style

Manfred Moolhuysen <moom@nospamchello.nl> wrote in message news:Fx8nxo.4uE@lugnet.com... (...) awfull! (...) totaly (...) I suppose you could call it gaudy. It is definitely a mish-mash of styles, but then again, all my buildings are. :) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: The World of Tanabry!

The link didn't work for me. Can you recheck it? (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The World of Tanabry!

(...) Didn't work for me either. <<KM>> (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The World of Tanabry!

(...) Go here people: (URL) Richard (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The World of Tanabry!

(...) (URL) many of us annoy people with incorrect links?!) Bryan (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My castle redone in a Gothic Rayonette style

(...) Well, that mish-mash is what makes your style so unique, IMHO! I love it and it fits well in your late town (may it rest in peace). <grin> There was a reason why you won CLSOTW, Brad... your theme mixing is definitely refreshing and special! (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: The World of Tanabry!

(...) Very cool! The overall scale of the mountain is super - you made it big enough that things aren't cramped together. I am so envious of your lake design. I always new something could be done with several of those baseplates (wishing I had more (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The World of Tanabry!

Nice Job, Bryan, Mount Greystone is quite impressive! I like your design for the lake. It's a very nice use of those baseplates. That Maize has many mysteries surrounding him, doesn't he? :-) The idea of a motorized gate is interesting. How (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The World of Tanabry!

(...) Thanks! (...) Two were from 6079 Dark Forest Fortress, and the other two are from 4291, a red classic bucket thingy. I put the four together and an empty lake was staring at me. :) (...) Well, just one BIG mystery... :) (...) Believe it or (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

(...) Really?? Hmmm.... I have no idea then... Did you modify it, or is it "stock"? Jeff (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

(...) The Black Dragon sound is actually one of the sounds that I changed the least. All I ever did to it was slow it down by about half sample rate, making it much lower and longer. It comes from a special character in the expansion pack to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

(...) Pleasure to add to your hit count! Everything is so well thought out and detailed - excellent building and web site presentation. I don't recognize the helmets on The White Knight, The Red Knight, and Trouble. What are they from? Thanks! John (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

(...) think (...) castle (...) Thanks for visiting my site, I'm glad you enjoyed visiting. 627 hits as of this post! WOOHOO! (...) Well, lets start with the white and red knight helmets. Way back in the late 70's, early 80's, Lego came out with (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The World of Tanabry!

(...) Wow! I take a couple days off from reading .castle and I miss several great models. (memo to self...pay attention to my favorite theme) Bryan, I love the hollowed out Mountain idea...reminds me of Tolkien's dwarves and the Mines of Moria. I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The World of Tanabry!

Looks a little like the volcano behind the town I built a while back. I kind of stopped building stuff for castle world because it seemed to be going nowhere. You can see my models at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...models.htm Sincerely, Tim (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tim's models (The World of Tanabry!)

(...) I agree that much of momentum (and some of my motivation) was lost when Lugnet.castle.cw was a reality and nothing much happened afterwards...I have been buying/selling/actioning and trading to continue y projects and hopefully I will have a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact