 Castle / 510 (+5)
  Re: More news on 2000 lineup!

(...) I'm not trying to attempt a parallel. I know WW has nothing to do with sailing ships or pirates. You didn't understand what I tried to say. WW is as much NOT Pirates to me as Ninja is NOT Castle. (...) It's a Castle subtheme because Lego says (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) Dragon Masters helmet with an Islander's Longhorn stuck on it. Bruce (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More news on 2000 lineup!

(...) I do understand what you are trying to say, I just don't see your logic as compelling in any way. (...) to (...) I've said a number of times this isn't about whether it sucks or doesn't suck. You said it isn't real Castles - that's all I'm (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle for 2000

(...) Thank you, but we've known since last night, as they're from (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I feel like a junkie!

(...) Mmmmmm.... If those really are minifig dresses I think I just found my favorite set of the year for parts. (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact