 Castle / 5073
    Re: Great Eastern Wall —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   (...) Channel documentary on (...) found several copies of (...) clearance. It was almost like a (...) Page, the Great Eastern (...) Fan-Brickin-Tastic! I love the pics (Mavicas are great aren't they?) A great integration of traditional Euro-Castle (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Great Eastern Wall —Mike Steele
   (...) This was one of my main ideas in building the wall. How can I incorporate castle and ninja together? I had a ton of castle pieces from years of collecting, plus a modest amount of ninja pieces to provide Eastern-looking trim to the structure. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)