 Castle / 5053
  A statue

These are a few pictures of the statue that will be used in some of my upcoming stories, I haven't decided how to use it yet though. Anyways, here it is: (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A statue

(...) I guess everyone has the same idea...I finished doing have a dozen Samurai ancestor statues to adorn a path inside my Castle walls ...same idea...basically dark gray figs, armor and black hands and head... One of mine will figure prominently i (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A statue

(...) Very nice! One idea might be to have a black and gray statue somewhere (a deep forest maybe?) The two statues might then be awakened and brought back to fight for a magician or someone ... Needless to say, if you do that, they should be pretty (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A statue

(...) Great idea! The two statues is a good one. Then they could both be resurrected at a time of dire crisis. Man, now I have so many story ideas floating around in my head. Better get busy on putting some of them on paper. Wilson (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A statue

(...) Shoot, I just built one before I went on-line. The one think I did different was that my figure is mounted on a horse. I just painted the head black, and put a fully-clad knight on it. Rob (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A statue

(...) Well there goes my plot twist....lol (back to the drawing board for that update...lol) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)