 Castle / 5054
Re: A statue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 00:16:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
These are a few pictures of the statue that will be used in some of my
upcoming stories, I haven't decided how to use it yet though.  Anyways, here
it is:

Wilson

I guess everyone has the same idea...I finished doing have a dozen Samurai
ancestor statues to adorn a path inside my Castle walls ...same
idea...basically dark gray figs, armor and black hands  and head...

One of mine will figure prominently i an upcoming update = )

I wish I had one of those old armor pieces lying about...hmmm I'll have to
look...Ironic I thought to do the Smurai Statues but not a knight... I never
though of doing a Euro Knight statue...your pedestal looks better than
mine...I used up most of my slopes so I used 2x2 rounds and pillars from
6097...Now that I see the way yours worked out, I'll have to use a more
substantial base...

                         John