 Castle / 5062
Re: A statue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 02:06:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
These are a few pictures of the statue that will be used in some of my
upcoming stories, I haven't decided how to use it yet though.

Very nice!  One idea might be to have a black and gray statue somewhere (a
deep forest maybe?)  The two statues might then be awakened and brought back
to fight for a magician or someone ... Needless to say, if you do that, they
should be pretty powerful.

    -- Pawel

Great idea!  The two statues is a good one.  Then they could both be
resurrected at a time of dire crisis.  Man, now I have so many story ideas
floating around in my head.  Better get busy on putting some of them on paper.

Wilson

Well there goes my plot twist....lol
(back to the drawing board for that update...lol)