 Castle / 5034
  Re: New pictures of Valkayria Castle!

(...) Nice job! I like the stream, that's the one that goes with the waterfall, right? Can't wait to see you use it with a story!! The towers look good, the way you use grill tiles to lock the doors is nice. Weird, but I just decided to use the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of Valkayria Castle!

(...) they (...) Yep, that's the one. The story should be done in about the middle of July. I'm also working on one that will be done in a couple of days. (...) That is weird! I still have to make a place for her on my Character page though. I think (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of Valkayria Castle!

(...) Cool!! Can't wait to see it. I hope the mid-July story will be done before the 15th... after that, I don't know if/how much I'll have access to the 'net... I might hafta sneak into mom's office in the middle of camp ;-) (...) It took me a (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of Valkayria Castle!

(...) Oh, I forgot.... I'm still praying for a Leia hair, but the chances of getting that anytime soon are slim ;-) So Padme hair it is, until future notice... I might snap some pics tomorrow and make Sif a page, she deserves one... -Shiri (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of Valkayria Castle!

(...) Aaaauuugghhhh, I can't take it anymore, the money's going in the mailbox tomorrow. Why can't it get there faster? This page-making thing looks really fun! You can bet I'll have my stuff up on pages as soon as my account starts working. Wilson (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)