 Castle / 4897
Re: Anyone up for a little Castle Wave 2 speculation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 22:21:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Knoot writes:
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready for the bull faction to go
away,

I'm with ya on that one, although they do have a few cool looking figs and some
great parts. I haven't got any yet, but I've sure scrutinized the catalog for
hours on end. I got my first KK set last week for my birthday - the Guarded
Treasury - not too thrilled with it though.

though I'm sure they'll cycle through another time or two.

No doubt. Hope they're better next time. Like Bruce said, the fact that they
are from the Dark Forest sounds like they (TLG) are planning something good for
the future.

A return of the forestmen would be nice,

Haven't they had two manifestations already: Forestmen and Dark Forest?

I vote for a return of the Wolfpack. They only had two sets and a minifig here
and there in other sets.

or perhaps another not-so-dastardly knight faction.  At the very least,
I hope we see a nice, coherent, 'classic' fortress design soon, and
perhaps some 'unmilitarized' medieval designs, too.

Ditto on the non-military designs.

Anyone else?

Kevin

"I'm NOT PLAYING, I'm CREATING!!"