 Castle / 4780
  Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs

<snip> (...) it (...) Shiri also mentioned this, and I decided to put two of these <part:2434> on the deck to make it less plain. (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs

(...) on (...) You could also stick a few crossbow (or double crossbow) emplacements around the railing. ~Mark (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs

(...) That would be a good way to use up some of those crossbows I've aquired recently. When I start using the ship in my stories, I plan on having "crossbow-gunners" set at stations around the deck. Wilson (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs

(...) Crossbow-gunners! Makes a lot of sense, running around and shooting enemies. That would make a great addition to the cannon you already have on deck! What about making ballistas that fire the aquazone harpoons? I've seen them used as missiles (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.castle)