 Castle / 4695 (+5)
  Re: Somebody who is good at math, help with the bulls please?

(...) Actually, I think I got mine for about $6.00 too. $8.00 was just the figure that popped into my mind. Wilson. (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Shhh!!!

Shh, don't tell Shiri... something evil within her decided to post pictures of the Big Five against her conscious will. She would never do it herself, of course, if she was in her right mind. But she's not, so you get to see them. The pictures were (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shhh!!!

Sorry, I meant to post this in .cw, so FUT there please! (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) I'm pretty sure dark grey is right... To the fullest extent of my knowledge, no light grey helmets appeared within the castle theme after 1983. I'm pretty sure that the ONLY light grey castle helmets were in 375/6075, 677/6077, 383/6083, and (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Early Castle Wall Components Musings...

I just wanted to share some information that you may not have thought about or, have thought about and wished that TLC still did think about. I've been doing research for my Castle Wall Components project recently. This was because I had decided to (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact