 Castle / 4675 (+20)
  Re: BRICKFEST; Castle wall components

(...) we (...) Wow! That was quick with the posting. It looks fabulous!! Just what I was talking about. My BFF, 6074, modified for use with the component system is done. It dosen't look much differant from what the normal BFF looks like, but it (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Cathedral Water Garden

(...) I have too. I'm trying to work out the details of what I'm building too. So far they've just been small sculptural things, but architecture is the goal. have you used plates instead of bricks? I like the effect. (...) Good luck continuing the (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Cathedral Water Garden

(...) I haven't tried plates...do you have an example somewhere? (...) me? Oops. I fixed that, thanks! Rich Thompson (URL) out the beta version of marsrobot--> (URL) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Cathedral Water Garden

(...) Nope. My camera's in the shop or I'd post something to BrickShelf. But imagine it at 1/3 the height, or throw together a small example and you'll get the idea. It's not very castly, but I like black 1x3 plates w/ trans-fl-green 1x1 rounds as a (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Cathedral Water Garden

(...) Hmmm, something to do with all those anti-freeze dots... Frank (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: BRICKFEST; Castle wall components

I have the beginnings of a medieval village that I was planning on bringing. So far, it consists of a blacksmith's shop, a tavern, a magic shop, and two generic houses. All except the magic shop are of half-timbered construction. Would this be good? (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Akira Bike and some Wizards

Hi folks, Here are a few crappy images I took with my webcam tonight. I made my own version of the motorcycle from Akira, using this site as inspiration: (URL) also made some wizards using inspiration from the other fine folks at lugnet.castle. I (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Digital Camera

Hi Everyone, I am posting to these various topics because I have seen many examples of digital photos and I wanted to know what kinds of digital cameras you all use and/or recommend. I am interested in buying a camera sometime in the near future, so (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Akira Bike and some Wizards

(...) mindboggling. I'd love to see more sites like this one. (...) scale. Great use of parts. Like me, however, you need to replace the webcam...or stop building in red. ;-) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call Time?

(...) Here's my rap sheet: Name: Dean Husby Age: 29 Gender: M Height: 6'1" Weight: ~165 Occupation: Computer guy, trainer and Tech support, consultant. Area: Vancouver, BC CANADA Hobbies: Video Editing, Coin-Op Games (EX hobby), Lego & Life. (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.castle)

  Re: BRICKFEST; Castle wall components

(...) Shiri, Excellent wall section!!! Unfortunatly there is just to much going on in my life at the moment to be able to make it down for the fest in D.C. I would like to go but I just don't think I can. I will be looking forward to all your (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  BrickFest June 9 - 11, 2000 Washington DC, USA!!!

fut: lugnet.org.us.wamalug What: BrickFest 2000 When: June 9-11, 2000 Where: Washington DC, USA Web : (URL) is an across the boards announcement about the upcoming BrickFest!!! The BrickFest will include a train/town display, a castle display, (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: BRICKFEST; Castle wall components

(...) Yes Marc, that would be execllent. The more the merrier. This is exactly the kind of participation that I was hoping for. Too bad Eric Kingsley can't come and add on. I hope that my examples and Shiri's new example show the dimensions that are (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Digital Camera

Hi I use an Agfa ePhoto 1280, which is a bit dated now and has been discontinued, so it has been heavily reduced in price, so if you want one you should be able to find it within your price range at discount stores. It has many 'professional' (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Digital Camera

My goodness, that is very nice quality. I thought it amusing that you can see the tip of Darth's lightsaber blurring as if someone bumped the table. Thanks, ~Mark (...) zoom (...) plan (...) good (...) obviously (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Digital Camera

Hi Mark, You'll probabloy have more luck posting this to lugnet.publish, which is where I set follow-ups to. Cross-posting to many groups can get slightly annoying when the posts are off-topic to the group - nothing personal! People who read (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Somebody who is good at math, help with the bulls please?

  Re: Somebody who is good at math, help with the bulls please?

(...) If you mean 4086, I saw it for less. $3.50 was the first number that popped to mind, but I recall (now) that I got it for $3, and with a BOGO 50% off it was actually $2.50. And, well, maybe I am getting screwed. I often buy in The Construction (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Guarded Inn

I have a Guarded Inn and want to check the final details. The helmets on the mini figs (not the Knight) are light grey in the photograph but appear dark grey in the plans. Which shade of grey is right ? Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BRICKFEST; Castle wall components

(...) This'll be fun! I'll see what I can come up with. =) ~Nathan (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact