 Castle / 4694
Re: BRICKFEST; Castle wall components
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 21:57:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Richard W. Schamus writes:
During a discussion with Shiri Dori recently, I brought up that I would be
bringing my castle wall components, (the ones that can be seen on my site,
[check below for the url],) to BRICKFEST. I made an open invitation for her to
create her own modular pieces to add to a castle wall/walled city set up. She
unfortunately is unable to do so, as all her gray pieces are used up.

But, for those of you who are coming, with some castle type items, it might be
nice if you could bring something to add to the modular components in a
growing free-form walled city that we could all have fun with. (BTW, this city
could be used for castle Brickwars or brickwars in general for that matter,
and the like.) I'm certain we'll all get a kick out of this, and I'm certain
we will all be impressed with the results, (and it will give you know who the
idea that JR.ization is not what we want for Castle,) a chance to strut our
stuff as it were.

So, any piece is a good piece. Bring one or ten, it will be one more thing we
can all crow about, the largest multi-owned/created single structure.

Rich

This'll be fun!  I'll see what I can come up with. =)

~Nathan