 Castle / 4665 (+5)
  Re: Thanks for the warm welcome but...

Thanks a lot. (...) an (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) Well, here's an idea: use the capes of Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan (Maybe even a Darth) as bundles of cloth. I've used these, either crumpled a bit or just precariously placed on the hands of peasants. Maybe these could be used on a clothesline, as (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

Most of my peasants carry around goblets, because supposedly the government over them has been taxing them so hard they all became drunkards to ease the pain. So i've built a few bars and a few dilapidated shacks, too. No pics yet, sorry. I would (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BRICKFEST; Castle wall components

(...) Oh, scratch that. I managed to gang up some gray pieces and am working on my modular piece right now! :-) (...) Yep, I agree! This is gonna be fun, I hope more people join in! -Shiri XFUT .org.us.wamalug (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Revamped elementals

Hello all. I just wanted to inform you that I have redone a couple of my elementals. The only one that I majorly changed was Flare. I also added a couple of changes to Leviathan and took some clearer photos of some other ones. One last thing I did (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact