 Castle / 46
Re: Make your own Castle Minifig Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:58:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ed Jones writes:
I have experimented with several configurations for peasants.

One that works for me is very easily done: Pages.  Basically, legs, a white
torso with contrasting arms, one of the plastic capes, a Timmy head and a Dark
Forest/Wolf Pack Cowl/hood.  It works very well.

Yes, put those Timmy heads to good use. I have also reversed the arms fo the
white torsos with the Freestyle print so that the Freestyle logo is in the
back, under the cape.

I shamelessly steal from other themes all the time.  There are at least a
dozen pirates that have been pardoned and re-christened as peasants.  If you
look carefully at my mess hall cook, you will notice that he's a (rather
scruffy and unshaven) samurai.  Rumour has it that Ben Kenobi is tending the
horses in my stable, too. :)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/