 Castle / 33
Re: Make your own Castle Minifig Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:03:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ed Jones writes:
I have experimented with several configurations for peasants.

One that works for me is very easily done: Pages.  Basically, legs, a white
torso with contrasting arms, one of the plastic capes, a Timmy head and a Dark
Forest/Wolf Pack Cowl/hood.  It works very well.

Yes, put those Timmy heads to good use. I have also reversed the arms fo the
white torsos with the Freestyle print so that the Freestyle logo is in the
back, under the cape.

You mean you had to break the poor boys' arms just so you could have a page.
How barbaric!!!