 Castle / 4570 (+20)
  Black Halbards

The title pretty much says it all except that yes they were in 8510 Lava :^) Mike Oh, the Trans-Blue spears are neat also :^) All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Halbards

(...) Yay! (...) Aaaah! You have them?!!?! Pictures, now! Really, I insist! Please?! <puppy-dog look> -Shiri (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Halbards

(...) Yes, please do get some pics up. I could use a bunch of those... -Chris (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

Actually, the Emperor is only interesting in that we'll get another kind of face design. All the other pieces look the same. The 'fig also bears out the theory (and preference) of some Lugnetters that all SW minifig heads, including Lando, should be (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

(...) <snip> I've been meaning to ask this for a while: What does Boba Fett's head look like, exactly? Color? Face design? Greg Majewski (URL) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

It's just black, like the old ghost's. Greg Majewski <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fu5ywF.7B@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

(...) Now, I won't have this "health" thing started again ;) Had my fill of the Yellow vs. any other color debate last week, especially since I started it! -Chris (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  lego vampires?

i think that lego vampires would be really cool for someones lego castle... i thought that bat lord was an attempt at them but they need little fangs like the bats do... if TLG released a minifig pack of them i would buy heaps and have vampire (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

(...) True but those are 2 figs we have the least use of extras for (Except if your going to make evil, lightsaber weilding, space women of ultimate distruction for Brikwars - inside joke). Where are my Stormtroopers!!! Or generic Rebel Soldiers. (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  WTB/WTT: Castle Walls with "Lines"

Hello all, I am looking for the following castle wals with the Tudor-style decorations: (URL) 1x Red with black stripes 1x Yellow with black stripes (URL) 2x red with black stripes I don't have much to trade, but will pay a REASONABLE amount for (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WTB/WTT: Castle Walls with "Lines"

You'd have a lot better luck if you posted this in Buy-Sell-Trade. Two things: First, not to be rude, but some one needs to tell you, don't post any bst offers or wants anywhere but bst. Second, very few people who dwell in .castle will want to part (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: lego vampires?

(...) Great Idea, I suggested Haunted houses ages ago... But you might have to tone it down a little. (ie Duckula Rather than Dracula). Alex (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

  Re: lego vampires?

(...) Until TLC gets hip, customs is the way to go here... Two miniheads come immediately to mind: the lego skulls and the gasgano head -- and the latter is essentially not even a custom, but very useable as a zombie or vampire head (I happen to (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

Can anyone tell me how we get our hands on these new minifig sets? Can we get them from the Lego Fan Clus, or just the StarWars Fan Club? I don't want to miss out! (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

Can anyone tell me how we get our hands on these new minifig sets? Can we get them from the Lego Fan Club, or just the StarWars Fan Club? I don't want to miss out! (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: WTB/WTT: Castle Walls with "Lines"

Just so you understand the market for these much-sought pieces, the half-timbered castle walls tend to sell for around $10 apiece. -- Paul Davidson David M. Jones <djones32@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Fu6zqn.96w@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Halbards

(...) Well pictures are nowhere in the short range plans as the camera has a fresh roll of film and I take pictures rather infrequently. I overall prefer the black Halberds to the "Ice blue" spears, but then again I LIKE halberds anyways. SO much so (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: lego vampires?

(...) haunted houses would be cool... lego needs more ideas that are for older lego users like them... and they need bats that can hang off the ceilings... (...) a duckula minifig would be so cool... and they could make models with collapsible (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

(...) Hi David! I think that for now these are just rumors, so there's not much you can do to get them... sorry! -Shiri fut .SW (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Halbards

Where did you find the sets? -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Mike Timm <mtimm@usinternet.com> wrote in message news:8efchsompu641b4...4ax.com... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact