 Castle / 4579
4578  |  4580
Subject:
WTB/WTT: Castle Walls with "Lines"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 13:16:54 GMT

Hello all,
    I am looking for the following castle wals with the Tudor-style
decorations:

    http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=4444p03
        1x Red with black stripes
        1x Yellow with black stripes

    http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=2345p01
        2x red with black stripes

I don't have much to trade, but will pay a REASONABLE amount for these
parts.  I'll entertain any serious offers.

Thanks,
David M. JOnes