 Castle / 4586
Re: Black Halbards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 04:16:59 GMT

On Sat, 6 May 2000 22:04:19 GMT, "Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Mike Timm writes:
The title pretty much says it all except that yes they were in 8510
Lava :^)

Yay!

Oh, the Trans-Blue spears are neat also :^)

Aaaah! You have them?!!?! Pictures, now! Really, I insist! Please?! <puppy-dog
look>

-Shiri

Yes, please do get some pics up.  I could use a bunch of those...
-Chris
Well pictures are nowhere in the short range plans as the camera has a
fresh roll of film and I take pictures rather infrequently.  I overall
prefer the black Halberds to the "Ice blue" spears, but then again I
LIKE halberds anyways.  SO much so that I hit some in a couple of
successive Auczillas, that and the greater prevalence of them means I
now have plenty of the dark gray Halberds.  As for the spears, I'll
keep the ones I've gotten already but they are not top on my priority
list.  I didn't get the set with the Teal Katanas in it, maybe next
time.  Really the only reason I bought the ones I did was for the
weapons, although having built the sets they are interesting, they
really only contain 2 pieces each set that I WANT, and maybe a few
that I will use otherwise.

Mike

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!