 Castle / 457
Re: Ninja vs. "real" Castle (was: Re: More news on 2000 lineup!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 03:44:12 GMT

All I want is pics of the new sets! That would make me happy. :-) Just to see
whats useful for parts as for sets, I dont think A Empire can ever reclaim the
glory they once held. I fear the glory days of lego are over......

But the good news is they have come out with great parts for castle builders
in the past years, chains, cauldrons, kings bardard, 2x2 corner slopes in
gray, etc. And I hate the ninja too, the theme stinks and that would be an
understatement! But if it weren't for ninja stupid TLG wouldn't have made
black roof bricks or solid wheels for castle periods! and you can use the men
for moores if really disperate? :\

I agree with what mike said on the interpretation, I did get the view that he
doesnt like the old castle themes too, so its just not mike on the loose here,
I do agree the guy did indicate that he loves ninja over all castle period,
nothing more to suggest that he doesn't :\

If anyone has Pics of new sets please Post them!!! It will help as for me I
dont worry about the figs I print my own emblems so I could make as many Black
Falcon stickers as I want. But weapons and pieces are always of interest.

Dont worry Todd, I see your point to and enjoyed your point of view and
reasoning too, I just feel that he did make a statement to suggest heavily
that he llike ninja above all castle. and if not he can always make a
retraction? right?

Sincerely,

Lord Doyle of Nelsonshire Ruler of Castle Grant!