 Castle / 4550
  My Castle is Completed

I would just like to announce that my Royal Castle has been finished and I have set it up in it's surrounding countryside. The links that have been updated are Royal Castle and the new one, Landscape. You can find the new pictures here: (URL) let me (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: My Castle is Completed

(...) Very nifty. I like the roof treatments in the castle, and I love the surroundings. (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Castle is Completed

(...) Great stuff! Quest's and comm's...: I admire your innovative use of pieces. Ninja doors for roofs, swinging "portcullis" doors, and spears for jail cells... very unconventional, which makes it special and cool! Any chance we can see one (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Castle is Completed

(...) The top base is just a piece of plywood painted green. That won't be the final base, but I used it just so I could get some pictures posted. It will eventually be smaller when I'm finished. (...) Thanks! I will try to get it built as soon as (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle)