 Castle / 4553
Re: My Castle is Completed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 13:27:57 GMT

Wilson Raska wrote:

I would just like to announce that my Royal Castle has been finished and I
have set it up in it's surrounding countryside.  The links that have been
updated are Royal Castle and the new one, Landscape.  You can find the new
pictures here:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/structures.html

Please let me know what you think.  There's two of these posts because in the
first one, I spelled Completed wrong in the title.  So please reply to this
one.  Just a little bit of obsessive compulsive feeling.

Very nifty. I like the roof treatments in the castle, and I love the
surroundings.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com