 Castle / 4548
  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) I made a couple of pack horses using the Adventurer backpacks. Put the solid backs (1x2 brick & plate) into the horse's back, and then hang a backpack off of each side. I have a tiny caravan consisting of a goldsmith and his guards that uses (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) That is something I mentioned probably 2 years ago in a very long rant about some things that LEGO could do to make things a little more realistic... I believe I was looking at a playmobil catalog just before posting that message.. I'm sure a (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) I use the same technique. Also, there is an old Fabuland "Saddlebags" piece that came with a motorcycle (I think?) that works great for this (funny, saddlebags work for making saddlebags? Who would've thought!). If you've never seen this (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle)