 Castle / 4540 (+10)
  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) I guess my first suggestion would be nothing :-). Thats what most of mine carry and they look fine. Another suggestion is the basket thing that hangs on their back. I have a few of these in brown and they look good on peasants. (...) Well (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) on (...) Use (...) Or, for a nicer looking walking stick: If you have any spears or oars with the tips broken off, they're perfect for walking sticks. Heck, cut a few off yourself! I know I have way more oars than I'll ever need. But that's (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) -They could be pushing carts or wheelbarrows full of hay or wood or something. If they are near a forest, they could have hatchets for cutting down trees. You could have 2 or them working together carrying a log. They could be carrying grey (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) Well, it depends on what they're doing. If they're just out for a stroll they probably won't carry anything. If they're on their way to market they might have one of those basket backpacks (available recently/currently in 6097 among others). A (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  RE: What do peasants carry around in your town?

I have used the Star Wars solid lightsaber piece as a walking stick see picture here (URL). I have some guys holding hatchets, women with brooms. The hammer is a good idea too. Ben Gatrelle (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) To some degree, I agree with Eric who said they won't carry a thing. However, I think that a bit of accesories provides a lot of variety and is definitely cool. The peasant "bucket" is a great fit, as well as pitchforks <sigh>. I think that (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

David Simmons wrote in message ... (...) I am actually struggling with this now. "Just what elements DOES a legoman carry?" Well, I've narrowed down the options to the following: 1.) A backpacker - using a brown Imperial (pirates) back-pack. Maybe (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) I agree to all the above. (...) You mean the pitchforks? (or is there a rake I'm oblivious of?) (...) Hm. I had a thought that some peasants might be leading a horse, not riding but leading one. Not that I know how that'd work... I saw we need (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) I made a couple of pack horses using the Adventurer backpacks. Put the solid backs (1x2 brick & plate) into the horse's back, and then hang a backpack off of each side. I have a tiny caravan consisting of a goldsmith and his guards that uses (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  My Castle is Copleted!

I would just like to announce that my Royal Castle has been finished and I have set it up in it's surrounding countryside. The links that have been updated are Royal Castle and the new one, Landscape. You can find the new pictures here: (URL) let me (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact