 Castle / 4530 (+20)
  Re: One of the coolest Hair pieces I have seen!!!

(...) <crossing fingers> please-oh-please-oh-please... -Shiri (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pictures of Blacksmith Shop Online

Hi Ryan! I like your shop. The way you constructed the cut-off corner is nice, and I like the way you incorporated the castle-wall sections in the building so that they are almost unnoticable. A few quests/comments: What camera did you use? With (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One of the coolest Hair pieces I have seen!!!

(...) I'll let you know soon. I just ordered one along with a S@H special Race Elements pack. Should arrive Saturday or Monday. (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: One of the coolest Hair pieces I have seen!!!

(...) of (...) I don't think it's the Ninja Princess because if it were, her hair would show. The alligator racer's face is very similar in design to the ninja faces though. Yay! this face is perfect for a character idea I had today, and it comes in (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: One of the coolest Hair pieces I have seen!!!

(...) I've been looking at the scans of the new sets (at (URL) and I have to say that the Scorpion guy is incredibly ugly. But it's a cool face. He looks like a toad, with his incredibly wide mouth. It looks like Lady Greenhair is also in 6713, so (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One of the coolest Hair pieces I have seen!!!

(...) I'll bet not -- there isn't usually more than one "headgear" piece per figure. BUT, I think it's time to assign a name to this excellent figure, and following the unduly neglected movie "Matinee", I propose that we go with GAL-IGATOR (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: One of the coolest Hair pieces I have seen!!!

Has anyone else been able to order 6707? I just called S@H, and the customer rep told me I was the second person to call her, and that they're not showing it in their database under that number. Thanks to anyone who answers. Paul (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: One of the coolest Hair pieces I have seen!!!

(...) The Divers sets were a notable exception - they had SCUBA masks and baseball hats for all the divers. And since the 'fig comes with the hair *and* a helmet in the large set, there's a chance it might do so in the smaller ones as well... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: One of the coolest Hair pieces I have seen!!!

(...) Some of the Extreme Team sets also had both a helmet and a cap for each minifig. (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  What do peasants carry around in your town?

Hey all, I've started to create a peasant population with all these spare Qui-Gong, Anakin, Jar-Jar, and Majisto torso's. The only problem is, other than the pitchfork, which is harder to find than hen's teeth (I only have one), I'm stuck as to what (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) I guess my first suggestion would be nothing :-). Thats what most of mine carry and they look fine. Another suggestion is the basket thing that hangs on their back. I have a few of these in brown and they look good on peasants. (...) Well (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) on (...) Use (...) Or, for a nicer looking walking stick: If you have any spears or oars with the tips broken off, they're perfect for walking sticks. Heck, cut a few off yourself! I know I have way more oars than I'll ever need. But that's (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) -They could be pushing carts or wheelbarrows full of hay or wood or something. If they are near a forest, they could have hatchets for cutting down trees. You could have 2 or them working together carrying a log. They could be carrying grey (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) Well, it depends on what they're doing. If they're just out for a stroll they probably won't carry anything. If they're on their way to market they might have one of those basket backpacks (available recently/currently in 6097 among others). A (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  RE: What do peasants carry around in your town?

I have used the Star Wars solid lightsaber piece as a walking stick see picture here (URL). I have some guys holding hatchets, women with brooms. The hammer is a good idea too. Ben Gatrelle (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) To some degree, I agree with Eric who said they won't carry a thing. However, I think that a bit of accesories provides a lot of variety and is definitely cool. The peasant "bucket" is a great fit, as well as pitchforks <sigh>. I think that (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

David Simmons wrote in message ... (...) I am actually struggling with this now. "Just what elements DOES a legoman carry?" Well, I've narrowed down the options to the following: 1.) A backpacker - using a brown Imperial (pirates) back-pack. Maybe (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) I agree to all the above. (...) You mean the pitchforks? (or is there a rake I'm oblivious of?) (...) Hm. I had a thought that some peasants might be leading a horse, not riding but leading one. Not that I know how that'd work... I saw we need (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) I made a couple of pack horses using the Adventurer backpacks. Put the solid backs (1x2 brick & plate) into the horse's back, and then hang a backpack off of each side. I have a tiny caravan consisting of a goldsmith and his guards that uses (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  My Castle is Copleted!

I would just like to announce that my Royal Castle has been finished and I have set it up in it's surrounding countryside. The links that have been updated are Royal Castle and the new one, Landscape. You can find the new pictures here: (URL) let me (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact