 Castle / 4503
Re: So what's a Wizard keep in his living room?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 01:22:33 GMT

Maybe the wizard keeps spares of his more innocuous semi-magical items in
the living room...like an extra silver basin, a hanging mirror or two (if
you have any Belleville), a grandfather clock, some other clockwork
contraptions.  How about a hidden trap door to the cellar?

--

Paul Davidson

J.D. Forinash <foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu> wrote in message
In article <390D6C27.8F567896@mediaone.net>,
Jeff Johnston  <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote:
The Red Fox: "A pair of comfortable chairs and a matching table, made by • that
charming fellow who used to live down the street about...seventy years • ago.
Was it that long?  Oh, and a fireplace, of course."

And instead of reading some then going to bed like I'd planned, I worked
more on the castle after posting my message that prompted this.

And what I wound up with is similar to this. Fireplace two comfy chairs,
breakfront, bookshelf (for mundane texts like history)...

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <