 Castle / 4493
Re: So what's a Wizard keep in his living room?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 11:36:09 GMT

J.D. Forinash wrote:
So what _does_ a wizard have in his living room?

J.D., I've done some extensive research on just that question[1], so I thought
I'd share the results here in this august forum.

The Red Fox: "A pair of comfortable chairs and a matching table, made by that
charming fellow who used to live down the street about...seventy years ago.
Was it that long?  Oh, and a fireplace, of course."

Dr. Cornelius: "Ah! Ja! Zis is wing dumpsch unit for mein "fluttering und
flying maschine of ze clockvork". Zat dumbkopf Liang Chu haff some rescheived
boneheaded idea over flies, by schpinning leaves like a maple scheed, but I
exschplained to him zat zey do not fly, zey juscht fallen Sie langsam!  HA HA HA!"

The Grey Wolf: "Minions."

Well, there you have it - three of the greatest magical minds of our
generation weighing in on this thorny problem.  I hope my research has helped
you out.

[1] - Read "I walked over and asked them."
--
sakura @ mediaone.net             Jeff Johnston              jeffj @ io.com
LEGO Page (Set Reviews & MOCs): http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura